Sunday, October 19, 2014

BLOG HOP

I have been tagged in a blog hop by a very talented author Julie Casey.  I loved her book How I Became a Teenage Survivalist which is being followed by two more in the series.  Her website is www.julielcasey.com  

I am now tagging Whitney Grady, another awesome author who has written I Am Currency, a must-read! 






I Am Currency
(Fall 2013, Pants on Fire Press)
www.pantsonfirepress.com




When a meteor slams into the earth causing a shift in the earth’s magnetic core, the age of technology ends and economies across the globe crash. Now knowledge is not only power…it is currency. So for tenth grader Nevel Walker, having a photographic memory is a secret his family has to try to keep. With a dystopian government that keeps all known books under lock and key looming as a constant threat and with parents involved in an underground movement to protect the books that do still secretly exist, Nevel is in a dangerous position. A chase through the Australian Outback changes Nevel’s fate as he finds love, mystery, and almost-certain death.
Author Bio
Whitney L. Grady is a graduate of The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Her written works can be found in A Cup of Comfort for Teachers (Sell), Her...Magazine, Imagining Heaven (Matney), and more! I Am Currency is her debut novel!
I Am Currency was awarded as a finalist in The Next Generation Indie Book Awards in NYC this past May!
I Am Currency is book one of the IAC Trilogy. The release date of book two should be available soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment